BING ad jumps you to bottom of new page

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiteHedded

Contributor
Reaction score
what's up with this super annoying ad for bing?

it puts your focus at the bottom of the site and you have to scroll up to the top every time. can you get rid of this or do I have to start running adblock here?

I haven't seen an ad for Bing. Got a screen shot?

No screen shot, but I had that problem a few weeks back. It has not bothered me in a while, but at the time I wondered why every time I went to a new thread, it would drop me to the bottom of the page. After running anti-virus checks, I finally noticed the ad.

Annoying potential customers is not a success strategy - I hope Bing learns that quickly.

gxJCo.png

bottom of the front page.

problem being it automatically puts your cursor in that box. I'm using chrome here.

Ok, thanks for the additional information. I sent a report in so it can get looked at.

what's up with this super annoying ad for bing?

it puts your focus at the bottom of the site and you have to scroll up to the top every time. can you get rid of this or do I have to start running adblock here?

Why would you not simply run adblock everywhere?

Thanks for the info. I thought I had changed a setting inadvertently and that was why the bottom of the page came up!

Microsoft is sooooooo invasive. Even though I use Firefox and Ubunto microsoft still manages to creep in and do weird things.

It's doing it again!!!! ARGHH:banghead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom