Bio of DCPAC ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish

The man behind the fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hey Steve is this for real? I found it on the internet...

Bio of DCPAC...
As an infant child, DC inadvertantly fell from a caravan of missionaries while crossing the bleak Himalayan plains somewhere near Mongolia. Having been an excessively temperamental child, he was curously not missed by his parents. After being passed over by wolves (different story) he was subsequently found by a nomadic tribe that made this unforgiving place their home, and raised in thier wild ways.

As a teen, he was accepted into manhood after passing through a regimen of barbaric rituals, some of which left him scarred for life in unmentionable places. It was only after this that he was permitted to become an apprentice of scuba masters high in the Himalayan peaks. Surely you have heard of thier aquatic prowess...

After banishment from his tribe resulting from an incident with the chief's favorite goat, DC decided to try his luck in the civilized world he learned about in books, where he heard goat laws were not so strict. Since then, he has made great progress changing his wild ways, and adapting to modern life. He has reluctantly taken to food that he has not killed with his own hands, and he recently began defecting indoors, though not always in the toilet.

Although he retains the edge of his wild side, his Himalyan scuba training is unsurpassed, and he is quite friendly as long as you do not approach him at meals, or wear wooly garments.

I wish you had not found this and really wish you did not post it. I have been trying to hide my past for years. I think I have been doing a good job at being nice, timid and polite person. I don't even get mad when people park scooters in front of me or attack people in the toy store. Most of this is do to me not being able to talk to anyone because I don't speak the language. I hope everyone still likes me and won't hold my past against me I really do love everyone and believe all people are equal. Of course all this can change if you can't frog kick or dive a short hose or are just a bad diver in general. Although I do take it in my heart to make an exception for you JAGFISH :10: .

Love, Steve

Is that the sound of Steve doing some research of his own? Can't wait to read the unauthorized jagfish story.

See you guys on Saturday.

How about Sunday? I really am going to make it this time...

Jonathan:
How about Sunday? I really am going to make it this time...

Is your pass only good for Sunday? Unfortunately, I think I will only be there on Sat...Another missed opportunity for us to meet...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom