Birthday dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robb - Do you park by the stairs location or by the paved road (closest to the bathrooms)? You can't miss my car, it's the only one with Georgia plates. Thank you for use of the extra tank. I appreciate it. I always bring gatorade and water for in between dives.

See you at 7:30am.

Phil

Hey Robert,

Will we be seeing you at the December Wrinkles Dive? Then we can all sing Happy Birthday to you!

Christian

Happy Birthday Robert :dazzler1:

Enjoy your dive and have a great day.

George

I park by the stairs on Circle Way. I drive a red Ford Focus.
See you tomorrow.
TeqP:
Robb - Do you park by the stairs location or by the paved road (closest to the bathrooms)? You can't miss my car, it's the only one with Georgia plates. Thank you for use of the extra tank. I appreciate it. I always bring gatorade and water for in between dives.

See you at 7:30am.

Phil

Wow. Wish I could join you tomorrow, but no time for diving this weekend. Hope you have a great time.

Happy Birthday- Weather report says up to one half inch of rain tomorrow. But most of that will be later in the day. I did Cress St. today and it wasn't bad. Hopefully tomorrow is better. Have a good one.

:bonk: Who are you people and why are you following me?

Robb,

Thanks for letting me dive with you, Nate and Friedrick(sp?). I had a good time with the dive, could do without the choppy waters on the way back in. But, it was a good experience nonetheless. This was the longest I stayed underwater. I definitely wouldn't mind diving with you guys again.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your B-day.

Phil

TeqP:
Robb,

Thanks for letting me dive with you, Nate and Friedrick(sp?). I had a good time with the dive, could do without the choppy waters on the way back in. But, it was a good experience nonetheless. This was the longest I stayed underwater. I definitely wouldn't mind diving with you guys again.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your B-day.

Phil
It was my pleasure! I was a little worried about the exit, but everyone kept it together and stayed calm. Now you know when to call a dive on acount of surface conditions. :wink:

Thanks to everyone else for the birthday wishes, sorry but I won't be able to make it to the Wrinkles campout this month. The first of the year is when I get all my vacation time again, so I will schedule some Saturdays to make things easier for everyone. For some reason Sundays have been bringing foul weather! :06: Is it me? :lightingz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom