Black Friday sales

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If enough of us “like” this idea, maybe we can collectively convince (or “strong-arm” :D) @cerich into coming up and giving us a course!

If enough of us “like” this idea, maybe we can collectively convince (or “strong-arm” :D) @cerich into coming up and giving us a course!
You get 6 people at $200 Canadian each and I'm on my way.

Only thing is as a east coaster you need to find me a decent Donair place..just saying

You get 6 people at $200 Canadian each and I'm on my way.

Only thing is as a east coaster you need to find me a decent Donair place..just saying

Hehehe, it's working guys!!! :yeahbaby:

@cerich, I get the "6 people at $200 Canadian each" part but I don't get the "decent Donair place" part. Please explain?

@cerich When do you estimate you’ll have more stock of wings in? They are all out online....

@cerich, I get the "6 people at $200 Canadian each" part but I don't get the "decent Donair place" part. Please explain?
Popular East Coast dish. Something like meatloaf on a pita. Available in Toronto and many other locations.

Popular East Coast dish. Something like meatloaf on a pita. Available in Toronto and many other locations.

Thanks @grf88 , where have I been for the last few decades? I must've been under a rock!

Home

I'm from Halifax, my dad actually owned an Italian Restaurant across the street when King of Donair opened up, got to watch it become a Maritimes food staple

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom