Black Friday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wouldn’t call it a Black Friday sale since DGX doesn’t do those, but there are some awesome deals on Dive Rite regs. I got a SM set for deco bottles/spare for $719. Regular price was $899.

Dive Rite Regulators

Anyone know what comes standard in the makara?
It's an Ursuit Softdura with some customizations. The product page has the rundown of the customizations they made and a list of available upgrades. But it starts out as a stock suit. Drygloves, quick neck, etc are all upgrades. If you want an Ursuit it's a good way to go and save some money. You will probably want to ask for the pockets to be put back on the sides, though, unless you like them in front.

It's an Ursuit Softdura with some customizations. The product page has the rundown of the customizations they made and a list of available upgrades. But it starts out as a stock suit. Drygloves, quick neck, etc are all upgrades. If you want an Ursuit it's a good way to go and save some money. You will probably want to ask for the pockets to be put back on the sides, though, unless you like them in front.
I have their wetsuit and actually really like the pockets where they are... They aren't completely on the front, but somewhere between the front and the side... Like I said though, I have had no problems with it

Here is a link to the Mozaik Black Friday Sale.

Black Friday Sale / Cyber Monday

One good thing about Mozaik is that they have the capability to ship from either Canada or the US, so if you live in either of those two countries, you will not have to deal with paying duty on your order.

Back
Top Bottom