Blackbeard's Bahamas Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAK52580

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I would like to provide the opportunity for divers to join Northern Virginia and Washington DC area divers on a Blackbeard's cruise in the beginning of January. This private chartered trip was originally reserved for George Mason University Scuba club divers, but since we have some open spaces, we wanted to open it up to others.

The trip will be January 8-14. It will be on the Blackbeard's Pirate's Lady. We will depart Miami and cross the Gulf Stream to the western Bahamas.

The total cost of the trip will be $960. This fee includes your space on the boat, with all air fills, food, etc included. It ALSO includes the Bahamian port tax and the crew gratuity.

Also, we chose the Pirate's Lady and Captain Jim because he is known for his crew's surf and turf dinner with essentially all you can eat steak and lobster tails for our night in port.

It will NOT include transportation to Miami as well as any rental gear that you may need.

For further information on the Blackbeard's operation itself, anyone interested can access their website: http://www.blackbeard-cruises.com/

Currently there are 4 single spaces left and 1 couple space.

I believe that probably about half or more will be college aged kids (20-25), the other will be older adults. All are mature though and all take their diving seriously.

If anyone might be interested, please PM me and I can provide you with further information.

Marc

Back
Top Bottom