Blackbeard's Live Aboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uber Dave

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just got back last week from a trip with Blackbeard’s. I just wanna say I had a great time. The weather was great all week and the diving was great as well, however because of the Lion fish invasion there was not much sea life. We did do the shark dive which was awesome! We had just the right amount of people to, 5 crew and 13 guests anymore and it probably be too crowded. The crew was right on from Capt Chris and Breezy to Engineer Arturo, DM Jarred and Chef Tristan. The only downside was a 24 hour virus went through the boat getting two crew and three guests sick. Not much a person can do about it just go with the flow. Fortunately I was lucky and didn’t catch it. I bring it up because the crew who did not get sick took control and picked up the slack. Great cross training! So kudos to Blackbeard’s you will see me again!

Glad to hear you had a good time. I have always enjoyed Blackbeards. What was the water temp and what kind of exposure protection did you wear?

Had a fun trip on their "Morning Star" a few years ago. I'd certainly enjoy another.

Water temp was mid to high 70's I wore 5ml wet suit. Very comfortable! Light sea breeze water was calm!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom