• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Blackbeards liveaboard trip

Discussion in 'Lake Effect Divers' started by annuch68, Jul 1, 2011.

1. annuch68

annuch68 Garibaldi

Dear Divers:

Some of us met at "Abe's Restaurant" quite awhile ago !!!!!! Anyhow, I have put together a diving trip with Blackbeards through Lori's Travel Service (where I work). If anyone is interested in joining us on the trip, here are the details:

DATE: Saturday, October 1, 2011 (boat departs from Nassau) and returns on
    Friday, October 7, 2011.

COST: $939.00 (includes all taxes & fees) & 3 meals per day, drinks (alcoholic
    and non-alcohol, snacks & much diving !!!!
    The fee does NOT include airfare to Nassau or tips for crew.

FULL payment is due no later than July 25th. If interested please feel free to contact me -Cheryl Annucci - 585-392-8824 or email annuch68@frontiernet.net

I will let you know how to go about making payment & give you further details when you contact me. Enjoy the Holiday weekend.

Cheryl Annucci

2. jacquietb

jacquietb Angel Fish

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    I'm going on this Blackbeards trip with Cheryl and a bunch of divers from the Rochester area! We're going to have an awesome time, if you have the opportunity, you should come with us! What could be better, but 4-5 dives a day in the Bahamas.
    Check them out @; A great Dive Deal on Blackbeard's Cruises
    Happy Diving!
    Jacquie