Bless me, Jarrod Jablonski, for I have sinned.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Figured out what forum you were in?:wink:

Nah (although it wouldn't be the first time I've made that mistake coming in from the New Posts list)... I just attributed randy's post as a reply to the OP before he explained it later :)

I'm not self-righteous about it - I just know that using an Air2 is morally wrong and only an inferior person would do so, and I reserve right to pass judgement on them because I'm so much better than they are :p

I'm not self-righteous about it - I just know that using an Air2 is morally wrong and only an inferior person would do so, and I reserve right to pass judgement on them because I'm so much better than they are :p

This is the 21st Century, gramps. Separate octo is soooooo '90s.:rofl3:

Is was meant as a personal joke to kanonfoder. I will be diving SM when I get to Hawaii next month.

So you're going to Drag Queen your Nomad with a Brand H doubles wing?? I'm not diving with you...:wink:

Peace,
Greg

Back
Top Bottom