Blind Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My sons girl friend is PADI certified OW.
She went blind becasuse of a genitic desiese.
She can still see things real close. and shadows farther.
I went diving with her last summer at disney.
She was great underwater and wants to do more.
Does any one have any tips or contacts for me? I am willing to learn.
Is ther a group in central Fl. that I could hook her up with?
Thanks for any help

I am a scuba instructor in central FL. My husband and I run our own company. We are both HSA and DiveHeart Instructors. We can train you as a buddy diver!! We can also just take you both diving. There are many options for her :) Feel free to contact me, Felicia Berg or Michael Berg. Our company name is Good Roll Model. Wish I had seen this earlier I was @ Weeki yesterday

I am a scuba instructor in central FL. My husband and I run our own company. We are both HSA and DiveHeart Instructors. We can train you as a buddy diver!! We can also just take you both diving. There are many options for her :) Feel free to contact me, Felicia Berg or Michael Berg. Our company name is Good Roll Model. Wish I had seen this earlier I was @ Weeki yesterday

That's awesome. You folks with HSA, DiveHeart, and those who also teach for IAHD are everything that is right about the sport. I'm sure the OP will appreciate your post.

That's awesome. You folks with HSA, DiveHeart, and those who also teach for IAHD are everything that is right about the sport. I'm sure the OP will appreciate your post.

:wink: Trace, Thnx!! I get more out of being an HSA and DiveHeart Instructor than the students I teach. It is one of the most fantastic experiences ever!!
In fact we train injured V.E.T.s tomorrow evening.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom