Blue disposable battery shelf life?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ijdod

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
What experience do people have with the shelf life of their blue disposable batteries? I was unpleasantly surprised to see my fresh batteries barely able to power up my Kaon. Granted, these were not brand new (just over a year old).

What experience do people have with the shelf life of their blue disposable batteries? I was unpleasantly surprised to see my fresh batteries barely able to power up my Kaon. Granted, these were not brand new (just over a year old).

I've wondered the same thing. I have a few of these as batteries as backups to my rechargeables.

I've been in contact with Liquivision, and they state that you should get at least two years of shelf live. Main problem is that you have no idea how long they've been sitting on an LDS shelf. Mine were replaced under warranty.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom