Blue Dream Cozumel at Playa Azul

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

old gaffer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A little help needed. at the end of the month I will be staying at Playa Azul. This is the first time for me staying north of town. The onsite dive op is Blue Dream Cozumel and I like the idea of not having to take a cab back and forth to town to meet the boat if I went with one of the ops I am accustomed to using IE: Aldora or Blue XT Sea. They do have an upcharge for diving the southern reefs due to fuel usage, five dollars extra for Palancar reefs and fifteen dollars if you go further south to Columbia or Punta Sur, Maraciabo, No upcharge for Northern reefs. As far as time frames go would it take longer to take the house op boat back and forth or would it be a better use of time to take a cab back and forth from town? Also anyone who is familiar with Blue Dream please let me know your opinion seeing as I have not been diving with them before.

Thanks!

The Aldora boats load at the Villa Aldora north of town and a short inexpensive taxi ride from Playa Azul. Many guests who stay up north load there and there is no up charge--no matter where you want to go.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Bienvenidos - Aldora Divers | Only the best of Cozumel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom