Blue Heron Bridge Trolls III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks for the update.
Need to get up there soon..

Has anyone been diving the bridge lately? How are conditions?

I was there last weekend for a night dive. Lots of creatures...including an octopus and eagle rays. Viz good.

Hi I'm fairly new to south Florida and looking to do more local diving. I've been OW certified about 8 years, AOW a few months but have only about 30-40 dives logged. I'd love to try the BHB but don't yet have any local dive buddies. Are there guided dives? Are there local shops from I would be able to rent tanks and weight? TIA, Eric

Hi I'm fairly new to south Florida and looking to do more local diving. I've been OW certified about 8 years, AOW a few months but have only about 30-40 dives logged. I'd love to try the BHB but don't yet have any local dive buddies. Are there guided dives? Are there local shops from I would be able to rent tanks and weight? TIA, Eric

Yes—I suggest you speak with the folks at Pura Vida. Best guide...Emilio.

There are a couple shops that have guides and there are private guides. The site is very doable with just a buddy, no need for a guide, however, going the first time I always recommend a guide. They know the area very well, and can give you a lot of tips, tricks, and other info about diving the site.

Also there is this group who posts here, and a lot of other groups locally that dive the bridge. SB has been a fantastic resource for me over the years finding buddies and exploring new places to dive. Good luck!

:blush: awwwhhh thanks..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom