Blue Heron Bridge Trolls III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are a couple shops that have guides and there are private guides. The site is very doable with just a buddy, no need for a guide, however, going the first time I always recommend a guide. They know the area very well, and can give you a lot of tips, tricks, and other info about diving the site.

Also there is this group who posts here, and a lot of other groups locally that dive the bridge. SB has been a fantastic resource for me over the years finding buddies and exploring new places to dive. Good luck!

Is this dive group open for visitors and possible to join as a member?

Scuba_Jenny - I sent you a PM.
No wonder my ears were ringing last night. I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.. resisted the urge to check out SB..

For those new to the area or visiting. Both Pura Vida and Force E had guides and rent equipment. Thank you to all who recommended me, I am honored and humbled. I just wish I could get out more, but a traditional job keeps me dry more often than not. :(

Possibly...

SP?
State Park?
It is not a state park, but a county owned park. As of this writing, it is still open.

Yes, if you're a diver! :D

I got in a dive at the bridge yesterday after work. Word is that today the Governor will be issuing an executive order closing all beach and non-essential businesses. I'd expect that will close Phil Foster Park as well as all dive boats. More to come.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom