Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great photos as always Jim.

I am upset I missed the event. I was at a conference last week so I was out of touch. I went out with JDC Saturday and have like 800 in one of my tanks. I would have enjoyed burning it with professional trolls.

Get a back plate and wing. IJK! :eyebrow:

I do plan on checking out that set up in the future. I like that it's so modular and adjustable. but sadly for now finances dictate that I use what I have :) I have a wedding and a honeymoon to save up for and those things aren't cheap :D but gotta keep the missus happy so she will let me dive :)

Come on, no pictures of a hot dog eating contest, food fight or other noteworthy top-side baffonery? Where did you hide the watermelon? :D

It was a nice day; great seeing old friends and meeting so many new!!!!

Many thanks are due......

*to all the early arrivals for assisting in snagging some party space
*To everyone who made all the extra efforts to bring such yummy homemade foods (whoever brought those oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cookies, you're my new best friend)
**Extra thanks to darianis (Tony) for manning the grill getting those burgers through!!! Noone loves hanging over the grill in the heat, and I know for certain that Jim appreciates a break from being the grillmeister.
*To pathfndr for dragging the flag....one of my less favorite tasks, so great big thanks for pulling it around!
*To Jim, for always being the organizer extraordinairre......he really knows how to get a party going!

Also, deepstops and splitlip, I really have to speak up for darianis.........it was his first dive after cert., and I was VERY impressed. He looked more comfortable than I did at 100 dives. Big thumbs up to him and his instructor......................looking forward to lots more dives with him!

It was great meeting Med on Sunday. I know that even though it was a short dive for her she loved it and her next troll dive will be longer...BTW Med welcome to the Trolls!
I also dove the bridge today(Monday) and it was fine to have it uncrowded again.
Yesterday I saw a whitesnout pipefish and a bluethroated pikeblenny, today lots of tiny triggerfish who were very friendly.
Sunday

Blue Heron Bridge...Whitesnout Pipefish.jpg Blue Heron Bridge..Pikeblenny.jpg

Monday

Blue Heron Bridge Bottle Baby.jpg Blue Heron Bridge Trigger.jpg Blue Heron Bridge Jaws.jpg

Water was warm at 83/84 and while short at 104 minutes it was well worth every instant. :D

Last edited:
It was a nice day; great seeing old friends and meeting so many new!!!!

Many thanks are due......

*to all the early arrivals for assisting in snagging some party space
*To everyone who made all the extra efforts to bring such yummy homemade foods (whoever brought those oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cookies, you're my new best friend)
**Extra thanks to darianis (Tony) for manning the grill getting those burgers through!!! Noone loves hanging over the grill in the heat, and I know for certain that Jim appreciates a break from being the grillmeister.
*To pathfndr for dragging the flag....one of my less favorite tasks, so great big thanks for pulling it around!
*To Jim, for always being the organizer extraordinairre......he really knows how to get a party going!

Also, deepstops and splitlip, I really have to speak up for darianis.........it was his first dive after cert., and I was VERY impressed. He looked more comfortable than I did at 100 dives. Big thumbs up to him and his instructor......................looking forward to lots more dives with him!

:blush::blush::blush:

you done gone and made me blush :) but thanks for the compliment. I still need to fix my trim issue heh but that'll come I'm sure.

I never mind cooking heh I'm a much better cook than I am a diver :D

Had to go look, but it appears that I have the *new* version T-Shirt. :D

Kevin

If any of you were still looking for the

Scuba Troll Stuff...

This is the newer version that dropped the body and uses the troll head only

Scuba Trolls 2 (if you want the older version, don't add the "II" on the end[/CENTER]

Come on, no pictures of a hot dog eating contest, food fight or other noteworthy top-side baffonery? Where did you hide the watermelon? :D

A little birdie told me there was jello wrestling. IJS

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom