Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry that we are going to miss you two being there. I hope we are able to see you before I start to come back up north again. Jim and Krista. :) Have fun in Venice, Fl. :)

FYI I was told that 2 cars were broken into Sat morning. Please be careful what you bring to BHB & what is in view. Another car was broken into about 3 weeks ago. These are the 1st I have heard about in a over a year.

Viz today was a murky 5 feet & maybe reached 8 on occasion but it went to below ZERO due to the sand stirring divers who once again forgot that diving in muck at BHB requires a different kick than at the reefs in the ocean. My hose was caught by one divers fin as I was motionless at the bottom taking a photo & then my subject did a perfect somersault as another diver passed. I am going to excuse them as viz was bad & they probably were searching for their buddy & maybe because they were upset & uncomfortable forgot to be careful. Kudos to the 2 different flag bearers who when they saw me checked their lines as I did mine so we wouldn't tangle. Temp was 82 current very mild 1hr pre slack until 1/2 hr post slack & then mild to mod. Too bad viz wasn't better.

Thanks for the heads up on the break ins.
Usually, they continue until caught.
John

Thanks for the heads up on the break ins.
Usually, they continue until caught.
John

Maybe I should go back to grounding my battery to the door of the car for a really shocking show.
You'll definitely know when my car is broken into by the sounds of electrical discharges and screams.

Before anyone gets their panties in a twist, I'm just kidding .... about the screams.

Maybe I should go back to grounding my battery to the door of the car for a really shocking show.
You'll definitely know when my car is broken into by the sounds of electrical discharges and screams.

Before anyone gets their panties in a twist, I'm just kidding .... about the screams.
I'd pay to attend a seminar that explains how to do this with zapping myself. Do you offer lessons?

We went today--D2 was right on target re:viz and temp.--10 ft viz and 82F. Saw a big mantis shrimp!! and a nice jawfish. There seemed to be lots of fish--I could sorta hear'em as they whooshed by! As others have said--lots of algae on the bottom and a brownish green tint to the water. I thought it smelled like fresh water. There was enough viz that we could keep track of one another without problems. We saw a little lionfish on the new rocks on the east side.

FYI I was told that 2 cars were broken into Sat morning. Please be careful what you bring to BHB & what is in view. Another car was broken into about 3 weeks ago. These are the 1st I have heard about in a over a year.

Viz today was a murky 5 feet & maybe reached 8 on occasion but it went to below ZERO due to the sand stirring divers who once again forgot that diving in muck at BHB requires a different kick than at the reefs in the ocean. My hose was caught by one divers fin as I was motionless at the bottom taking a photo & then my subject did a perfect somersault as another diver passed. I am going to excuse them as viz was bad & they probably were searching for their buddy & maybe because they were upset & uncomfortable forgot to be careful. Kudos to the 2 different flag bearers who when they saw me checked their lines as I did mine so we wouldn't tangle. Temp was 82 current very mild 1hr pre slack until 1/2 hr post slack & then mild to mod. Too bad viz wasn't better.
turtle.jpg

:cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom