Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any vis report from today? I'm feeling the need to play hooky.

Vis was good today- 20-25' and 85-86 degrees. GO!

Vis yesterday was 20-25 ft and water temp around mid-80's. I stayed motionless in one spot for a long time - so I got a little chilly. While I was concentrating on my subject(s) a spotted eagle ray circled me at least three times. It was a perfect zen dive! Well worth the mask-face when I finally showed up for work at 2:00.

Jet,

Was the water still green and brown? With the new algae on the bottom, it reminded me strongly of the quarries we used to dive up north!!

Jet,

Was the water still green and brown? With the new algae on the bottom, it reminded me strongly of the quarries we used to dive up north!!

The water was blue but it did have a sort of weird shimmery thermocline look to it. This is the one pic I took of the eagle ray, straight from my camera. Not at all post worthy for any reason other than to see water color and clarity.

Attachments

• IMG_6924.jpg
    IMG_6924.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 203
Were you at the bridge or off the beach? Water was really brown and only 5-10 ft viz last Friday.

2012 BHB, Friday, July 27 - a set on Flickr

Uploaded pics from another dive from back in July. Must have seen ten or more decorator crabs on that dive.

Noticed that they introduced Tiger today as being from Jupiter. I know he dives. Wonder if he's ever diven the bridge. . .

Todd:

Will not be going tomorrow, I have promised to help with beach clean up at South Boca Inlet park with a group. However, we are heading out to LBTS on Sunday am with Gold Coast meetup.

Desi

Is anyone going tomorrow to the bridge..

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom