Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I have signed up for the Force-E dive Monday night, and am looking for a dive buddy or group that I can follow around. If interested, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Jay

Dove Saturday evening. Almost turned around and got out after seeing less than 10' vis - closer to 5'. Trudged on and by the time we hit the mirror wreck vis was up to 15-20' (could see the whole boat). Went East and by the time we turned north, vis was an excellent 30-40'. Vis dropped as we neared the span, but still very diveable. Best of all, no moon jellies (or at least very few). Thursday and Friday evening dives there were a mess of moon jellies and pieces parts. Heard about it, but first time I've experienced that at the bridge.

We went early this morning and had 84 degree water and around 20 ft of viz going east. We saw 2 seahorses together and another one doing it's own thing. Saw a stargazer mostly buried. We saw a few moon jellys during the dive, but a lot of parts and some "full moons"; in a layer at the surface getting out after 2 hours. It was easy to avoid the big pieces.

Hi

I have signed up for the Force-E dive Monday night, and am looking for a dive buddy or group that I can follow around. If interested, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Jay

Go a little early--there will be a lot of divers, there usually are in warm weather. Just talk to people in the parking lot and at the dive shop. Most divers will get in the water about an hour before hi tide, so maybe arrive 2.5-3 hours before to find buddys

Go a little early--there will be a lot of divers, there usually are in warm weather. Just talk to people in the parking lot and at the dive shop. Most divers will get in the water about an hour before hi tide, so maybe arrive 2.5-3 hours before to find buddys
That is what I'll do. Thanks!

Is there a schedule for upcoming events? I have been trying to do this format while but I have to plan ahead due to work and dogs! I hoping to be over around sept 12 Thank you :)
Edit: just seen your listed upcoming events at the end o the post, that'll teach me for posting before I have finished my first cup of coffee!

It's generally every two weeks but moves by a day every month. THis month is mondays, next month is tuesdays. Check out this site to forecast tides: Tide Predictions - PORT OF WEST PALM BEACH 8722588 Tidal Data Daily View - NOAA Tides & Currents

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom