Blue Planet II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So looking forward to this - if there is one thing that the BBC do very, very well it is natural history programmes such as this.

That, combined with Sir David Attenborough doing the naration, means that this will be amazing.

I've been watching this week on BBC USA. Outstanding

awesome show...can't get enough...keep them coming.

i have not had a chance to see it, but a professional aquariast and ocean scientist were telling me that the visuals were absolutely stunning. Like nothing they had ever seen before.

How about them Giant Trevally?

I saw that episode. Now I'm going to risk going OT and ask a question that's been on my mind about pronunciation: Is it TREV-uh-lee, Trev-AWL-ee, or Tree-valley? I have heard all. David Attenborough seems to pronounce it Tree-valley.

I saw that episode. Now I'm going to risk going OT and ask a question that's been on my mind about pronunciation: Is it TREV-uh-lee, Trev-AWL-ee, or Tree-valley? I have heard all. David Attenborough seems to pronounce it Tree-valley.

I & a lot of people in Indonesia pronounce it TREV-uh-lee

Fantastic documentary series.... love watching it on my son's 70" TV!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom