Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JamesBon92007

Contributor
Reaction score
Southern California...too far from the ocean
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I hope I got this right--this is not intended for Zeagle and I don't see any subheading up there...

Dear Blue Reef, wherever you are,

I have a few of your products and I'm impressed with the quality at such low prices. Are you planning on making a back wing to go with your stainless steel back plate? I have one of your snorkel vests which, if it was just a little bit thicker and more durable, would be somewhat more suitable but I'm using one as a back wing now. I added an oral/power inflator and dump valve and it looks like it will hold up better than expected. But a couple of nice backwings, say around 25 and 35 pounds of lift, would be a great addition to your product line. And a harness too, of course. I already have your backplate and if you put a couple more slots in it then my Zeagle Express Tech wing would attach easily.

I have been unable to locate any Blue Reef web site so I'm assuming you are located in an, as yet, undiscovered country.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom