Blue Springs Yesterday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dripdrypoet

Reaction score
We'll try this again ...

Scott and I went to BS yesterday to try out Scott's new toy (U/W metal detector.) The dive was magnificent! Vis at least 5 feet, the detector didn't work much below 30 feet, After 30 minutes our feet were doing great imitations of blocks of ice, but we bonded and had a super time.

One thing, though. I saw this alien thing coming after me with what looked like an anal probe. What do you think?

dripdrypoet:
We'll try this again ...

Scott and I went to BS yesterday to try out Scott's new toy (U/W metal detector.) The dive was magnificent! Vis at least 5 feet, the detector didn't work much below 30 feet, After 30 minutes our feet were doing great imitations of blocks of ice, but we bonded and had a super time.

One thing, though. I saw this alien thing coming after me with what looked like an anal probe. What do you think?

BS is the only place I have ever seen a beaver while scuba diving. A real beaver! But on a whole, that place is to dag gone cold for me.

Did you find a armored car?? :wink:

Ray and I visited on Sunday. Didn't find the armored car this time, must've been hiding. I did, however, get to do several somersaults in the drysuit. I must look like an idiot, because I pump the air in just to be able to do it more. :D

We also played catch with the resident bowling ball. Disturbing that I actually found this enjoyable. :06:

(I love the BassPro Shop for selling socks that actually kept my feet reasonably warm for 45 minutes. AND I love the three-fingered mitt. Who'da thunk that wet would be warmer for me?)

That stupid armored car hides all the time. A DB and I tried finding it 4 times one weekend and never found it. The bad part was that a class was using it for a platform, I really felt stupid.

I am going to be ready to hit BS probably end of next month and already have a marker ready for the armored car to put out I will be looking for a buddy to give me a hand.

Keep me in mind!

diver4christ:
I am going to be ready to hit BS probably end of next month and already have a marker ready for the armored car to put out I will be looking for a buddy to give me a hand.
Well, if that's the weekend of April 23rd, I might be available. I've always found the armored car -- maybe it just likes me? Once there was a big turle hangin out in the back.

When you set a date, post a new thread!

-Rob

It looks like maybe we are going to get a group together to do some spring cleaning the weekend of the 23 of April at BS ( sweeping off platforms the Armored car and tubes maybe fix some markers) and such who is up for it??? It will probably be on Sat maybe have a big cookout afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom