Blue Springs Yesterday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

looks like I am not going to make it :( :( I will be out till following weekend. there is always labor day weekend for a long weekend

Although I can't make it on the 4th weekend, how about planning some wonderful get together the weekend after? The "I couldn't come on the 4th, so this will have to do campout?"

Penny Pue knows how I like to camp (A/C going full tilt. glass of booze in hand, floating in a wetsuit around the quarry singing sea chanties and such.

Ray

dripdrypoet:
Although I can't make it on the 4th weekend, how about planning some wonderful get together the weekend after? The "I couldn't come on the 4th, so this will have to do campout?"

Penny Pue knows how I like to camp (A/C going full tilt. glass of booze in hand, floating in a wetsuit around the quarry singing sea chanties and such.

Ray
Ah Ray's version of camping.........needless to say, fit for a princess.

Very fortunate that I am one or he would look suspiciously hedonistic.:wink:

pennypue:
Ah Ray's version of camping.........needless to say, fit for a princess.

Very fortunate that I am one or he would look suspiciously hedonistic.:wink:

I don't only LOOK like a world-class hedonist, I am one. Anyway, you didn’t seem to be complaining about the air conditioning, electricity, and soft bed. You were worried, however, about wearing your Tierra to sleep. Its prickly points did serve as a good chaperone, though.

Anyway, I bet we could come up with a dynamite barbeque. Joe has a pretty professional setup, way enough for steaks, corn, chicken, squash, etc.

Ray

hoosier:
Oh~~man, it is 208 mile from my home and 5 hours driving............Let me see how this week goes.

208 miles, wouldn't that be more like 3 1/2 hours? Hope you can make it!

Sure, I try my best. I should take a state highway, not interstate. So, I am sure it will take more than that. My previous traffic records tell what kind of driver I am though.

Land Locked:
208 miles, wouldn't that be more like 3 1/2 hours? Hope you can make it!

dripdrypoet:
I don't only LOOK like a world-class hedonist, I am one. Anyway, you didn’t seem to be complaining about the air conditioning, electricity, and soft bed. You were worried, however, about wearing your Tierra to sleep. Its prickly points did serve as a good chaperone, though.

Anyway, I bet we could come up with a dynamite barbeque. Joe has a pretty professional setup, way enough for steaks, corn, chicken, squash, etc.
As always, you are a wonderful DB and a perfect gentleman!

Although I'm certain that the tiara does help. :wink:

Bar-b-q sounds awesome!!!!
I may end up holding court at Joe's two weekends in a row!!!

So what is the scoop?? I have a wet suit ready to go for alterations or I can keep it and send it in next week. I got permission from my GF to be gone the whole weekend plus Monday if I want. :D

Paradise Divers..Pue, there is another place for you to get more booty...ROAD TRIP. :D

So, is Joe's the same place as Cerulean??

crpntr133:
So what is the scoop?? I have a wet suit ready to go for alterations or I can keep it and send it in next week. I got permission from my GF to be gone the whole weekend plus Monday if I want. :D

Paradise Divers..Pue, there is another place for you to get more booty...ROAD TRIP. :D

So, is Joe's the same place as Cerulean??

Nope, Falling Rock, directions/map on KPP forum.
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=95735

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom