Boat dive coming up!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Les

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Some seats still available!!! shop is doing a boat dive in Nanaimo on the "Saskatchewan". Some are doing their Wreck cert. but there is a few that are not so they will only be able to swim the outside. Unless signed up for the course there will be no penetration allowed. oops. (swimming inside)lol. anyhoo charter includes two tanks & weights $110 and you are in. right now the shop is talking of doing the ferry 'walk on' and being picked up on the other side unless you want to drive/carpool. The only catch is that it is on Wed Feb 1st. for more info phone 604 990 DIVE(3483)
I am thinking of going.
Les

Les: I was with you _right_ till you mentioned that it's on a Wednesday :(

Wed don't work so well for me either. Some other time for sure the Sask. is a great dive.

ya I know kinda sux being weekday but just spreading the word out. maybe if we hear of another trip on a weekend. keep listening and keep postin'. dive shop also had a sweet new drysuit. just came in and man oh man. they were expecting a compressed and they got a new tri lam. $1200 Pinnacle w/ inflator whip, hood, latex seals all around,boots, attached pocket on right side and left side has a knife holder, and a sealed drysuit bag. and to think I just spent $600 just for new seals and boots and my suit still leaks. those who dive with me know. lol. hey heard a rumour that drysuits ARE supposed to be dry and the same goes for the dry gloves.hmmm what a concept.
anyways take care all,
Les

Les it will be nice to see you get out of the dry suit .... dry :wink:

Bjorn

Les:
ya I know kinda sux being weekday but just spreading the word out. maybe if we hear of another trip on a weekend. keep listening and keep postin'. dive shop also had a sweet new drysuit. just came in and man oh man. they were expecting a compressed and they got a new tri lam. $1200 Pinnacle w/ inflator whip, hood, latex seals all around,boots, attached pocket on right side and left side has a knife holder, and a sealed drysuit bag. and to think I just spent $600 just for new seals and boots and my suit still leaks. those who dive with me know. lol. hey heard a rumour that drysuits ARE supposed to be dry and the same goes for the dry gloves.hmmm what a concept.
anyways take care all,
Les

Sheesh, Les. Thanks for all the plugs for the dive shop. I will have to take of you better! :)

Mike D and I were talking about getting out for a dive on Friday during the day. Not sure what your work schedule is like these days. Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom