Boat dives on weather side of Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnN

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm on Curacao through the end of January. I recall there was a previous thread about an operator that sometimes made trips to the weather (East) side of Curacao, but am unable to find it.

Would some kind soul please give me a link?

FWIW, water conditions are quite nice right now, I'm diving in board shorts and a rash guard

It was several years ago when we used Dive Charter Curacao. It was a lot of fun trying the diving on the wild side. The only thing holding me back from repeating this dive is my seasickness.

Ocean Encounters and Dive Center Scobado have scheduled dive trips East as well.

Dive Charter Curaçao also works with several dive centers here so if you are already working with a shop you might be able to book through them.

Ocean Encounters and Dive Center Scobado have scheduled dive trips East as well.

Dive Charter Curaçao also works with several dive centers here so if you are already working with a shop you might be able to book through them.

We dont offer shore dives on the north shore.

We only offer guided trips on the south shore on the north-west side of the island. (hope this makes sense :wink:)

For east coast and north shore you need to dive with dive charters curacao

Back
Top Bottom