Boat Is Home and almost ready to go!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firediver32

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It's almost time. The boat came home Friday, and is almost ready to go. I may put in the water next weekend if the forecast looks favorable, otherwise it will have to wait until I get back from from Florida on the 28th. I would like to get into Irond. Bay early before all the pleasure boaters come out to look for anchors, cannon balls and other goodies. Stay tuned.

Dan

cannonballs in Iron bay?

where?
when?

must be zero viz.

dave t

cannonballs in Iron bay?......

The story goes........... Back during the war of 1812, The British ships would come into the bay and target practice on the hillsides.

I have a freind that says on days after a hard rain you could find cannonballs on the hillsides. If that's true..... who knows what we'll find underwater!!

I launched the boat yesterday, and took it for a spin, it's all ready to go! I took a cruise through Irond. bay, I believe it very low viz, if any. But I'm willing to give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom