Boat Owners Deserve “Props” – Pro Dive Announces Dock & Fill

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pro Dive USA

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives

Pro Dive is now providing dockside services for divers!

You own a boat... You deserve a bit of extra service...
Drop by our docks on the Intracoastal to prepare for your day or evening of diving!​

The new "Dock & Fill" services we provide include:

:goingdown: Free dock space available on a first come basis while you get your cylinders filled, visit our newly remodeled retail center or grab a bite at Coconuts.

:goingdown: Banked cylinder fills with air, 32% and 36% EAN (Special EANx mixes require prior coordination). We can fill a maximum of 23 tanks at a time :cool2:.

:goingdown: Field repair and checks of your dive equipment (annual service and major repairs may require a few days)

:goingdown: Day trip outfitting in our retail center (don't forget lobster mini season is just around the corner!)

:goingdown: The usual rental equipment plus DUI drysuits, SEA&SEA Cameras, OTS full facemasks with wireless communications, Sony HD video cams in Gates housings, dive lights and -- coming soon -- Hollis DPVs with video mounts (Rentals require advance reservations to ensure availability)

Please plan to arrive at the docks between:

Monday - Friday: 09:30 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday: 09:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm

Call 954-776-3483 five minutes prior to arrival so we can meet you at the dock
and assist with docking and transporting cylinders.​

* There are absolutely no extra charges for "Dock & Fill" services. Standard air fill rates apply and discounted fill cards from both Pro Dive and Scuba Emporium Florida will be honored.

** Limited dock space is available while ProDiver II is docked, arriving or departing.

As a former (and maybe future?) boat owner, let me say that this is AWESOME!

Almost make me want to be a boat owner. Almost but not quite.

Sounds good. Here in the keys I can dock right at Conch Republic/Tavernier Creek also and get gas,fills food etc. It is really very convenient

ProDive,
What is the closest boat ramp to you?
Thanks and hope to see you maybe next weekend! :D

Andrea

Very cool! I've never been to your shop, but I can tell you with this new service, I'll be all over it! Good on ya!

Do ya'll monitor vhf 16 too?

The next cool thing I'd recommend is long fill whips that can come right out to the boat. I've seen it done in cave country out to your car or truck. Super convenient.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom