Body found - Chicago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Given the location and limited info I would guess not a scuba diver. More likely a swimmer wearing thermal protection as the water is near freezing. Though most swimmers stay in the protected area just South of there.

At nearly 3 am, though?

If it was a swimmer, I would expect them to be wearing a bullet proof vest as well....

Off Elm Street is a "good" area.

760 some odd murders there in 2016...maybe this is just the first one of 2017.

760 some odd murders there in 2016...maybe this is just the first one of 2017.
Actually, 795. But whose counting? And yeah, I initially thought that it part of the failed attempt to reach 800. Though by the end of January it I'll have drifted up there as they find more dead bodies and people who were shot die.

HeyJackass!

I thought for sure they'd hit 1000 this year. Oh well, better luck next year.

Could just be thermal underwear. I have all kinds of thermals that look like wet suits and rashies for winter time city work. Since they're all synthetic, they're slippery, floating around in the water my clothes would slide right off of them. It can be a serious pain keeping my winter skivies up and my shirt tucked in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom