Bonaire 2002 part#2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steven: Thanks for the 'shamless plug' As I have said before, the "Plaza Resort and Toucan dive operator will exceed your expectations."
Inspector(Dave) I'll put you and your wife down for room. We have 15 blocked and I bet we'll fill them all. Our group will have two 45 foot boats dedicated just for us. It won't be 30 people since some people are taking their own room.
Dave, I have talked to everyone that is going so far, on the phone. Let me know when we can talk and I'll call you, or you can call me. 708-957-8616.
Bonaire : A Diver's Paradise.

:gorgeous:

My wife and I just returned fron Bonaire. To those of you going, you gonna luv it!!! Natasha just a cpl of little notes 1. captain Dons now requires a 5$ ticket to dive the habitat from their facilities. 2 buddys allowed us in our group to use their facilities for night dives. 3 the underwater web cam can be reached from shore there is a small access point to it and the small wall, a nice dive also! but imho karparta is the dive of dives on that island.

:hi:

Hi Natasha-
Are there more spots open for the Bonaire trip? I would love to join you guys!
Anita

Hi Anita:
Yep, I have 6 rooms left. And I have a women from LA that needs a roommate. I met two more people yesterday that want to go also. Let's talk on the phone. Call me, or I can call you.
708-957-8616
You can send me your number in a private message or to my email address Natasha708@aol.com and tell me when to call.
:sunny:

Just wanted to welcome Anita to the trip! She's really woman, and not some man pretending to be a woman named Anita. LoL
Seriously, Anita you're going to fit right in with this group. Good talking to you on the phone today. And the fact that you've already been to Bonaire 3 times, tells us even more how Bonaire is the place to be!
Bob, and Neil, and Dave, I have all your checks now. Thanks guys you're the best!

:gorgeous:

Back
Top Bottom