Bonaire 2002

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal,
That's great! You're counted in!
Spyder,
So sorry for the confusion. Yes, Bonaire is in the southern Caribbean, and air is not included in that price. You are always welcome to use mileage awards with all my trips.
It's the 7 nights in the resort, the unlimited shore diving (They set up filled tanks on the beach 24 hours a day) the full daily breakfast, and the 8 boat dives. All taxes and transfers, and the farewell party too.
Start saving now! Mid September will probably be the date. I'll call and block space this week coming up.
:sunny:

Bonaire fall prices are quite a bit less then spring.
Here ya go.
For September 14th to September 21st, 2002
643.00 US a person share
1216.00 US for your own room
This includes
7 nights laguna view LARGE room
6 boat dives (1 tank)
24 hour unlimited shore dives
taxes and transfers.
Add 76.00 if you want full daily breakfast.
If we go October 5th to October 12th
it's 92.00 more per person.
I'm holding 10 rooms for both dates right now.
Let me hear your thoughts.
PS They are asking for 100.00 deposit per person.
Also, we are using the Plaza Resort and Toucan Diving. I have used both. Fantastic.
www.plazaresortbonaire.com

The September dates are better for me. When would they need the deposit?

As soon as we make the dates final, and hear from more people, we can take deposits.

I have penciled the trip in my planning for next year, but I'm going to have to pray for a seat sale for the flight. Converting the hotel, air fare etc from US$ to Cdn $ gets pretty high.

I'm not counting it out yet - I'll be watching for sales, and asking my agent to snoop too.

The Sept dates are best for me. Who would be the best to fly from Seattle? That way, when you finalize the dates, I can keep an eye out. Also, when you finalize the dates, do you also let us know if there are a couple of flights out of Miami that most folks will be taking (U.S. divers)?

Okay, all you International board members - let's see you down there! We can all wear our NDI Club T-shirts!

Hi,
I have had a great response to this trip. Most of it has been in PMs, or my personal email, but that is fine.
Yes, I always do my best to hook the flights up with other divers going. American is probably going to be your best bet. But we can check Air Jamaica too.
Right now I have 14 divers going to Cozumel, and we're all but one leaving Coz the same time, and going to Houston to connect to our other flights to various cities. It's a lot fun that way.

Natasha,

I would also like to add my name to the trip in September. The dates appear to be ok.

OK Great! You're on. And I assume your pretty lady friend, that got you into diving will be your buddy?

Thanks Natasha, you assumed right that she would be coming along.

DISCLOSURE: By going on this trip I am not converting to one of them thar CAD's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom