Bonaire Including RT Air $999.00 From Newark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dna77054:
Any prospects for a similar deal out of Houston? Should be easy, being the Continental Hub.

Right now airfare direct from Bonaire is $1277.00 w/o taxes included for the 5-12 August. As of today we can get the following:

Ok, here are the flights below that are available from Houston to Newark:

Depart:
9:08 p.m.
Fri., Aug. 4, 2006
Houston, TX (IAH - Intercontinental)
Arrive:
1:38 a.m. +1 Day
New York/Newark, NJ (EWR - Liberty)
Travel Time:
3 hr 30 mn
OnePass Miles/ Elite Qualification:
1,415/100%
Flight: CO410
Aircraft: Boeing 737-700
Fare Class: Economy (U)
Meals: None

Depart:
8:15 p.m.
Sat., Aug. 12, 2006
New York/Newark, NJ (EWR - Liberty)
Arrive:
10:57 p.m.
Houston, TX (IAH - Intercontinental)
Travel Time:
3 hr 42 mn
OnePass Miles/ Elite Qualification:
1,415/100%
Flight: CO1611
Aircraft: Boeing 737-300
Fare Class: Economy (U)
Meals: None

Basically it's a long day to get Bonaire, as you would have a 6 hour layover in Newark (arriving around 2am on the 5th). You have about a 1 hour layover on the way back to Houston.

Also, we can arrange it so that you don't have to touch your luggage once you leave Houston until Curacao. (Where we will meet the group and take you through the steps of getting over to Bonaire, which is all pre arranged).

The extra cost as of today would be $310.00 RT for the rider fare. Total for Package from Houston would be $1,309.00 as of today.

dvrliz1:
The one thing GRI has that NOONE has is FREE wireless internet service.
Liz

Hi, I'm new to the board and have been doing a lot of research for the wife's and my upcoming trip. As I work for myself, and the internet is critical for me even on vacation, I found on this site:
http://www.bonairetalk.com/newsgroup/messages/24/269069.html?1149167869

There seems to be a few hotels/resorts (don't know how you would classify them) that have free WIFI.

Don (still trying to decide when to go and where to stay).

That's odd...this is new news to me. At a recent marketing meeting for Bonaire, it was a suggested, maybe they have jumped aboard, so let's say I was probably the first to offer it free! If you have any questions or need any further information please feel free to PM me! We do also have free local calling and free international calling via our internet in the office!

Liz

stangscuba98a:
Do you offer any discounts for scuba boarders not going that week? Might be coming down in August?

PM Sent.

WoooW, Did i miss by one day ? Please so "NO" , please :)

Please PM me if this is still open. I need 2 from Newark.
Please let me know.

M_B:
WoooW, Did i miss by one day ? Please so "NO" , please :)

Please PM me if this is still open. I need 2 from Newark.
Please let me know.
I would be very careful before you book this. Make sure you check out the cancelation policy and get it in writing. If the trader rating worked, I would use it. And remember, you get what you pay for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom