Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess I can unsubscribe to this thread now.

I've always wanted to go to Roatan, as well as a bunch of other place. It's just a big PLUS to be able to do it with 100 of my closest friends. :D

Gary,

I stayed at CoCo View a couple of years ago. Boat and shore dives were excellent!

Colin, you can be our guide in Roatan. Though it seems most folk just stay at the resort and don't bother renting a vehicle. I'm good with that. Three boat dives a day will be just enough to prime me for Beer:30.

:D :cheers:

Gary,
Didn't have to rent a car at CoCoView. As you said, 3 boat dives a day and a shore dive are plenty. House reef at CoCoView was super! Did take a tour bus around the area on the last day. Lots of photo opportunities. Just checked air schedules. United to Houston ($752) with a 10 hour layover or American to Dallas or Miami ($660) with a long layover.

:shocked2: I hate layovers.

:rofl3: Can you say 'identity theft'? :laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom