Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Elena, got a few words for you: Windjammer, and Red Slave.

That just added a bit of weight for back-gas and deco regs huh?

--

Janet and I are going to discuss over the weekend once the details are up. We had set our minds on Kona for 2013, but we haven't been to the B of the ABC islands yet.... :D

Looks like I'm going to have to work some more overtime. But the boys won't be able to make it, so that'll ease our burden some.

I enjoyed the Plaza when we stayed last year, the food was much better than anything else I have had AI in the caribbean. The beach is nice and the shore dive is easy enough. Also If you can just do boat dives if you want.

I enjoyed the Plaza when we stayed last year, the food was much better than anything else I have had AI in the caribbean. The beach is nice and the shore dive is easy enough. Also If you can just do boat dives if you want.

That's some of the beauty of Bonaire. :D

Airfare from IAH $850/pp. Overtime for Danny!

Maybe you should go for 2 weeks. Dennis and I are thinking about it. We stayed for 2 weeks the last time we went. Work danny work. Although if you don't take the kids that would cover it. IJS :D

gert7to3:
gypsiejim,

You won't find sheep in Bonaire. It will be goats or donkeys that will carry the saddle bags.

I'll look for any excuse to go to Bonaire for the 8th time.........

Sheep are letterboy's thing. Not sure how much he's into goats. Lol.

Goat is often on a Bonaire menu. In my opinion THAT is all a goat is good for!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom