Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That just added a bit of weight for back-gas and deco regs huh?

--

Janet and I are going to discuss over the weekend once the details are up. We had set our minds on Kona for 2013, but we haven't been to the B of the ABC islands yet.... :D

James, I am likely doing Kona, HI for January 2013, you're welcome to come then!! :D

Airfare from IAH $850/pp. Overtime for Danny!

CHEAPEST airfare from Vancouver, BC where Mango_Mango and I will be coming from is $1,400 (and that's with the crappiest flights too, two stop overs with lengthy layovers)... so I think the complaining about airfare should stop NOW unless you can beat that.

I just paid @$2000 each for tax to Sydney from up here. Also multiple stops. Quit bitchen.

I have opened the DNY Invasion thread to a discussion about merging the two groups, and joining you.
Heated discussion going on offline, so we shall see.

Even if we do not join you, you have booked a great sounding package, and a fun trip!

Elena, got a few words for you: Windjammer, and Red Slave.
Extra bag for tech gear? Maybe a group of techies cando a morning or 2 of wreckapalooza?

I got to work for Jon Lovitz last night (and tonight :D) and found out I'm going to Bonaire - this is the best weekend EVER!!!! I shall make my reservation on Monday! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

Your just living the dream:crafty:

To everyone else I will be in the chat room here on SB for a while tonight in case you have questions.

Can't get in chat room from phone. Do they have something available with a separate bedroom for 3? (2adults 1 teen)

Can't get in chat room from phone. Do they have something available with a separate bedroom for 3? (2adults 1 teen)
There aren't any 2 bedrooms in this package deal. I'm sorry, but the rooms are HUGE! They are 559 sq ft. and can easily fit 4 people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom