Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So sorry to hear that you have been injured Natasha and will not be going. How about a little trip down memory lane to last year's Invasion and our Cenote adventure:
View attachment 148462

Get well soon Natasha!!!

~~Ray

Yoooo Invaders, Natasha isn't going to Bonaire due to her ski accident FYI, she had decided not to go before her bail on the mountain. Rest assured, she is more than ok and is FOKUSING on other life goals for 2013 and a dive trip didn't fit in the picture unfortunately.

Colin, ill help you with your gear if you need it.

Gary, ill volunteer Clay to help you out.

Thanks, James. I'm pretty sure I can handle it. But it was good of you to offer. Now, if you could ensure there was a cold beer waiting at the top. That would be perfect.

Gents, I bought a new BC last year, an Aqualung Axiom. The fit of this BC puts the weight of the tank on your hips rather than pulling back on your shoulders. It's great for trips where you have to carry your tank.

I'm sure other manufacturers make BC's that fit similarly. If you're thinking of a new BC then this is something to consider.
Larry, I am assuming by your response above that el Cuatro will be doing this dive?

Yoooo Invaders, Natasha isn't going to Bonaire due to her ski accident FYI, she had decided not to go before her bail on the mountain. Rest assured, she is more than ok and is FOKUSING on other life goals for 2013 and a dive trip didn't fit in the picture unfortunately.

Natasha should be true to PDT #8 and Fokus!

Thanks James:) How are you going to carry your tanks, Janets, and mine??????

---------- Post added February 26th, 2013 at 09:59 AM ----------

How do we handle the truck rental?? I know Al/Felix sent us an email in Dec. asking about rentals. Is it handled by groups, do we need to book before arrival, after arrival, and just split the cost?? I am willing to reserve a truck if it is done ahead of time.

Thanks,

Colin

Book truck with Al now. Find some folks to split with ahead of time.

If you can figure out what it says, don't worry about the spelling :D Tapatalk+Autocorrect

Thanks James:) How are you going to carry your tanks, Janets, and mine??????

I've got a lot of experience carrying multiple tanks...that and delegation skills :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom