Bonaire - Seeking Dive Buddy Dec 26 thru Jan 16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mortis65

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I will be in Bonaire for 3 weeks :D with my wife and a family friend. The family friend will be doing her OW cert there, and will not be available to dive with me the first week.

I have 20+ dives and have PADI AOW, and I'm interested in meeting up with other divers (hah) and get some diving in before I get in the water with a 4 logged dives person. :idk:

I've got 5 shore dives that I've done, the rest are all boat dives. I know that I'll be doing the orientation dives first when I get down there.

I'm open to all suggestions and discussions.

Thanks,

Where are you staying?

I'll be on Bonaire Dec 19 - Jan 3.

philmayer,

We will be staying at Windsock, which I think is right across the street from the Windsock dive site.

Hi
Staying at the Black Durgon from 12/26 to 1/10. we used Wanna Dive in June they were great. Hope to meet up. I got certified last year so guess you can say I'm a newbie, my other half has been certified 2 years. We love the shore diving at Bonaire. This will be our 6th trip there in 2 years.
Windsock is really nice. Its also a very easy in there and nice dive. I love the Wanna Dive Staff. We went on 1 boat dive to Klein Bonaire, it was nice.
See ya soon. Just counting down the days

I'm staying at Golden Reef and using Wannadive.

We should at least hook up for a beer. We'll have a ScubaBoard event!

I think a little scubaboard event sounds great! :cheers:

I'm landing about 3p on the 26th, and I understand that 'Boxing Day' is observed on the island. I expect to try to get oriented on the 27th, but I'm up for beers either day.

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom