Bonaire Trip 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pratesi

Reaction score
Natasha- The price of $799.00 per person includes hotel stay, dives(as listed) and a dinner-no airfare-is that correct? Is there a price for a non-diver? I have a friend that does not dive-I am working on converting him:) I
Thanks-Cynthia

Pratesi:
Natasha- The price of $799.00 per person includes hotel stay, dives(as listed) and a dinner-no airfare-is that correct? Is there a price for a non-diver? I have a friend that does not dive-I am working on converting him:) I
Thanks-Cynthia

Hi Cynthia!

Thanks for your interest. We'd love to have you join the group.
This is the first time I haven't offered a non diver price on a trip. While non divers are welcome to come, there is no price difference for them. The way the trip was negotiated it will include dives whether they are used or not.

The trip will include 7 nights at the resort as you thought, plus transfers to and from the airport, hotel taxes, and dives. ( marine park fee and departure taxes are not included along with airfare) For added fun we will have a beach BBQ dinner, I think on Tuesday night, along with the last night being a party with brick oven pizza and drinks included.
We will also have some type of welcome get together on Sunday.

Sound fun?

Thank you for the details Natasha. It sounds like a wonderful trip. I rarely get to dive-its a matter of coordinating the time with the money:)LOL. I will have a better idea by March. Please keep me up on things and I will monitor the site.
Sincerely,
Cynthia

Hi Cynthia!
Thanks for your interest. I'm not sure if you know it or not, but there is a woman named Nancy who has already given me her deposit, and needs a roomy for this trip.
Would you be interested?

Hello Natasha-I would truely consider rooming with Nancy, but I cannot guarantee anything just yet. I will have a better idea of my financial and schedule status in March. If Nancy does find another roomie-go with it-till I know for certian. My heart is there:)Thanks a bunch for contacting me.
Natasha:
Hi Cynthia!
Thanks for your interest. I'm not sure if you know it or not, but there is a woman named Nancy who has already given me her deposit, and needs a roomy for this trip.
Would you be interested?

Pratesi:
Hello Natasha-I would truely consider rooming with Nancy, but I cannot guarantee anything just yet. I will have a better idea of my financial and schedule status in March. If Nancy does find another roomie-go with it-till I know for certian. My heart is there:)Thanks a bunch for contacting me.

Hi Cynthia!
OK. March is just around the corner. I'll cross my fingers that you'll know if you can make it then. Talk to you soon. Thanks!

Huge Announcement!!!!!

Anyone who is Nitrox certified can dive Nitrox at the Plaza Resort on this group trip without paying any extra money. So Nitrox is FREE to Nitrox certified Divers!!! Whoo Hoo.

Natasha:
Huge Announcement!!!!!

Anyone who is Nitrox certified can dive Nitrox at the Plaza Resort on this group trip without paying any extra money. So Nitrox is FREE to Nitrox certified Divers!!! Whoo Hoo.

Awesome! Last year I had to pay an extra $100 for unlimited Nitrox ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Natasha:
Huge Announcement!!!!!

Excellent!

A related question. When will NetDoc's Nitrox course be? On sunday?

Laurens

El Orans:
Excellent!

A related question. When will NetDoc's Nitrox course be? On sunday?

Laurens

I'm not sure yet. I'll have to get with Pete when we know how many people are signed up for it.
I will be out of town and unable to answer email or Pms for 10 days. Please help me out when you can everyone, with answering these posts on the trip Thx!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom