Bonaire Trip 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1. Are there any spots left??
2. My wife is a non-diver. Are there any other non-divers going and is there a price difference for a non-diver.

Sorry, i guess that was three questions

Duke

Hi Duke:

We have room now for 6 more people. There are 26 going now, and they are all divers.

I have had prices for non divers in the past, but I don't for this trip. She would still be 799.00. Sorry.

Divers:
There are a few people from this thread that I have been trying to get a hold of, with no luck.
Danni, Jeff, are you still planning on going to Bonaire? I have called more then three times, sent PMs, and emails. Please respond.

They didn't leave me hanging. They now canceled. We need to help fill this room.

Anyone considering going on this group trip please step forward now!

Thanks.

natasha

i know in the past i said i wantedto go on this trip but now i wont be able to make do to a school conflicit that weekend (part photography the other half for gettting into paramedic school

Hi Scubatooth:

I was wondering if you were still interested in the trip. Well, if you or anyone can't make it this year don't worry.

I run this trip every fall. So maybe 2006 will work for you.

However, there are still 9 rooms left for 2005. :)

Yay, got the flight I needed so count me in! If anyone wants a ride from Montana to Denver on each end of this trip let me know as I have found that if you live in Montana you can't get there from here.....

It is only a day each way; we in the west are sort of used to this sort of inconvenience!

Deb

Back
Top Bottom