Booking Liveaboard Direct vs. Agency

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I have a trip scheduled to Cocos in September with Argo which was rescheduled from 2020. You mind me asking when in September you will be on the Argo?
Hi James. I will be on September 10-20, 2021. This trip was also rescheduled from last year.

You can find more details of my trip in this latest post about the trip, Cocos with Argo, September 10-20, 2021, $1000 off

This reminds me to update the status of the trip for others, who are thinking of going to Cocos this year. I had a great time there in September 2018. I went also to Cocos last December 2020. Unfortunately the weather was a bit rough. I actually got sea sick on the way to Cocos. No fun! September seems to be a better weather.

As stated on the link above, one of my buddies would not be able to go on this trip & willing to discount his $1000 off if anyone is interested to take over his spot.

We also still have 3 more spots for $450 off. If I can get to fill out these 3 spots, then everyone in my group would get another $345 off, So $795 off for everyone, except for the take over spot one, above, which would still be for $1000 off.

Another update:

#4 Tiger Beach is set, as shown here: Tiger Shark Expedition with Dolphin Dream October 23-29, 2021

#5 Socorro is done. Final trip report & video will be posted may be next week. Trip Report - Socorro Real Time Review

#6 Malpelo is set to go, including flights & hotels. SB folks who would be going there is now down to just me & @scubadada

#7 Sangalaki has been rescheduled to August 2022. It’s now fully booked.

#8 Cocos is no change. There are 3 spots available. 1 of my buddies is canceling his trip and willing to discount $1000 off if anyone is interested to take his spot.

#9 Guadalupe opens again for 2021. Since #7 is rescheduled to 2022, I now decided to go to Guadalupe in August 11-16, 2021

#10 Galápagos is still TBD. It’ll be more likely in Jan 2022.

#11 Raja Ampat is cancelled since I’ll be there in February 2022 Raja Ampat with Blue Manta, 10-20 Feb, 2022, with 16% off group rate So in November I will be snorkeling with Orca in Norway.
Another update:
#6 is done. Just came back from Colombia 4 days ago. What a fantastic trip! I’ll post my trip video next week.

Hope you have a great trip. Our trip on Argo goes out on Sept 24. Hopefully will hear how your trip goes before we head out.

I have been using Greg at Liquid Diving Adventures for about a decade. I've been very pleased with the personal service and the pricing has always been better than I'd have managed on my own.
Greg is a member here too. @aquabluegreg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom