Boy Scouts - National Order of the Arrow Conference

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jkracht

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,

I am the Scuba Events Coordinator for the 2012 National Order of the Arrow Conference (NOAC). Held every three years, NOAC brings together 7000 of the top youth and adult leaders of Boy Scouting from all 50 states. This year’s event will be held at Michigan State University in East Lansing, July 30-August 4.

I am looking for Scout Leaders (preferably OA members) who are Scuba Instructors/Divemasters who would be interested in attending NOAC on the Scuba staff. We will be offering the Scuba-BSA program (similar to Discover Scuba) in the pool each day.

If you are interested in serving Scouting in this capacity, please PM me.

Jason Kracht
2012 NOAC Scuba Events Coordinator

Good afternoon ScubaBoard members,

I am still looking for a couple of Scout Leaders who are Scuba Instructors who would be interested in sharing their sport with the Scouts who will be attending the National Order of the Arrow Conference this summer at Michigan State University.

I also need a few auxiliary staff to help with all of the non-instructional aspects of this program. I have jobs for both Scuba Certified staff, and non-certified staff.

If you know of any Arrowmen that would like to serve in either capacity, please send me a Private Message.

Jason Kracht
2012 NOAC Scuba Events Coordinator

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom