Boynton Beach diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow you better book quick! yes UWE is my choice too!
Wow great rate at the Holiday INN Exp $69 is not bad its clean and neat and nice pool and close to the boats.
As Boynton beach lacks hotels as its more of a local dive spot,with folks in the know in the mix
there are other dive boats boats in the marina and I have dove on most & all are good.dive shops for fills and equipment are close Boynton Beach Dive Center gave us fast fills and had a nice store just a few blocks from the marina.

Boynton has a great beach & guards and snacks,showers and parking for a modest fee, or a free one ( Hammock) up the street with limited spots.

Eating spots are all in walking distance all good food but for sure hit Hurricane Alley, (it's a joint) with great prices, great raw bar,nightly happy hour,and fresh sea food MMMMM,,,,
You will enjoy Boynton Beach as it is a hidden jewel of Florida and so many fun and nice folks!

Hello,

I am certain you will find many excellent dive charters here in boynton beach. Many are frequent guests of the Holiday inn Express Boynton Beach. They are treated like family. We have a great offer available until the end of 2010. Rates start at just $69.00 per night including a hot start breakfast bar wireless internet managers reception Tuesday-Thursday and of course located within a 1/2 mile from Boynton marina. Just call the hotel and request the DIVE rate and you will be impressed. I will say all of the dive charters mentioned on your thread are excellent and enjoy working with them. Enjoy your trip. hieboynton dot com

We can negotiate for some fresh lobster just call Clark in sales.

Friendly hotel, I'll be there for my second stay next weekend. The breakfast is very good and early enough to easily make the UE morning boat. Free wireless access. The managers reception offered nice snacks and wine, thought it covered more days of the week on my last visit though. Nice pool, good fitness facility, quiet room. Only a short drive to the boat. Looking forward to my next stay.

Good divng, Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom