BP/W advice needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deep 6 have a sale on now.... just sayin :)

Just went to their site. The BP/W package is listed as Out of Stock and there is no way to order. I hope this is temporary. I've been waiting for this to go on sale. I had figured I would have to wait until black Friday.

Just went to their site. The BP/W package is listed as Out of Stock and there is no way to order. I hope this is temporary. I've been waiting for this to go on sale. I had figured I would have to wait until black Friday.

I sent them an email about this a few hours ago...waiting to hear back.

-Z

so did I. lol

I imagine the Deep6 bubbas are all at DEMA this week, hence I don't think I will get a response to my email or see their website updated until after they are back. No worries.

-Z

I imagine the Deep6 bubbas are all at DEMA this week, hence I don't think I will get a response to my email or see their website updated until after they are back. No worries.

-Z

Ya, I came to the same conclusion. No worries here though. I won't be diving until May now anyway so no rush.

Back
Top Bottom