Bradenton area first two weeks of June...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ILDiver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm looking for some people to dive with. Kayak diving, have Kayak, have gear, need buddy. Shore diving, if the weather permits, would like to go to Venice for a shore dive or 4 or 6. I'm already planning to do at least one boat trip, maybe a second.

I know some people meet at the beach in Venice like I did last year, I will look for that sort of chatter when I get down there.

I'm willing to go north to Tampa, Clearwater, Tarpon Springs...South to Venice, Naple, Fort Meyers...

Anyone?

"Let's see how this plays in Peoria...." Sorry, couldn't help it!:D

I'll be around the first week of June, and probably taking the boat out.

You'll have to put a little more info in your profile before you'll get an invite, however. After all, you could be a psycho, and that crew postion is already filled! :jump3: (Debate among regular "Wake" crew sure to follow.)

Rich

Aight, I filled out some info. I dove with 3 SBers last year on two different dives. We went down to Venice and dove from the Beach. Went out with Sea Trek, Narcosis Scuba and Scuba Quest as well.

I've been diving since 93 when I got my Cert while in the Air Force in Panama City. I have family in Bradenton, Clearwater and Orlando.

When it comes to diving, I'm laid back and easy going. If you have any questions, PM me, I'll even give you my cell number.

I have been wanting to dive in Venice for a while. I live in the Orlando area. If you dont mind diving with someone with a lot less experience than you, I would be up for it. I have not done a shore dive before either, which I would like to do.

frogman_5:
"Let's see how this plays in Peoria...." Sorry, couldn't help it!:D

I'll be around the first week of June, and probably taking the boat out.

You'll have to put a little more info in your profile before you'll get an invite, however. After all, you could be a psycho, and that crew postion is already filled! :jump3: (Debate among regular "Wake" crew sure to follow.)

Rich

Anyone calls me Francis... I'll Kill ya!

Remember: Diving is only part of the experience, people, places and attitude make the memories that last a life time... me

thats great!!

Thanks,

I have lifetime memories in just a few dives with people from this board. I thank everyone of them for helping me acquire those memories.

CoolTech:
Anyone calls me Francis... I'll Kill ya!

OK, so we've identified Psycho..... (Somebody get his dive knife while he's not looking!)

frogman_5:
OK, so we've identified Psycho..... (Somebody get his dive knife while he's not looking!)

I like sending anchors to the surface.... there's always enough line left over from them to give me a string.... like swimming around with a balloon.

JUST DON'T TRY AND TAKE IT FROM ME!

Lighten up FRANCIS!! (sorry, it's the obvious line)

RTJY, I dive with people with various experience all the time. Years of diving doesn't always mean they know what their doing! :) I definately want to get to a beach dive in Venice, I know people meet down there on weekend mornings, I'm sure I can find the dead end again, or at least Casperson. I'm doing one weekday dive with Florida West, maybe one weekday dive with Sea Trek. I only have 1 weekend in Florida, and I guess I should visit with Family at some point too. And Jiu Jitsu training on top of it! It's going to be a busy Vacation!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom