Brand New 2013 Scubapro Mk25/S600 Regulator Yoke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

machonachos

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a brand new MK25/S600 regulator in yoke for sale. I just joined this forum a few months back and just recently got certified. I purchased this regulator system brand new on July 2013 from an authorized big name Scubapro retailer (not sure if I'm allowed to name stores here) along with other gear in anticipation of scuba classes for me and my gf. After completing the classes on rental gear which they provided, we decided we didn't need this top of the line regulator system and went with a cheaper setup. She's probably gonna go with the Edge Epic. Still got lots of things to buy...scubas an expensive sport :depressed:. Anyways, I'm sure many of you on here love Scubapro regs. Everything is brand new, never been in the water. I took it out of the box and hooked it up to my uncle's tank and breathed out of it twice to see if it works. Everything is included instruction booklet, CD, warranty info, allen key, etc. I haven't even registered the regulator yet. Will provide a copy of the original invoice as well if you wish.

$550 shipped via Fedex Ground with insurance for $729 retail price to anywhere in the continental US. Paypal fees included in the $550.

Attachments

• photo 1(1).jpg
    photo 1(1).jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 73
  • photo 2(1).jpg
    photo 2(1).jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 73
  • photo(27).jpg
    photo(27).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 60
Price Drop to $500

---------- Post added January 10th, 2014 at 09:43 AM ----------