For Sale BRAND NEW - AQUALUNG LEG3ND MBS Yoke Regulator Set with Octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2New2Scuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
$1,399 Normal Price
$1,250 Your price (FREE Shipping)
Complete Set - in UNOPENED boxes. Bought from a site that listed the price incorrectly. We both win. I have TWO complete sets. My wife and I purchased the cheaper Leg3nd instead.
Text/Call: 541-580-4891 (leave message)

You should try to return it for a refund instead of trying to make a few bucks by reselling it here. No one is going to trade a warranty for 7% off MSRP.

from Warranty Policy | Official Aqualung Diving Gear - Aqualung

"Aqualung America warrants to the original purchaser for a period of time, specified below for each product, from the date of purchase that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, provided that it receives normal use, proper care and prescribed dealer service subject to the limitations listed below. The limited warranty is extended only to the original purchaser for purchases made from an Authorized Aqualung America Dealer and is not transferable."

You should try to return it for a refund instead of trying to make a few bucks by reselling it here. No one is going to trade a warranty for 7% off MSRP.

from Warranty Policy | Official Aqualung Diving Gear - Aqualung

"Aqualung America warrants to the original purchaser for a period of time, specified below for each product, from the date of purchase that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, provided that it receives normal use, proper care and prescribed dealer service subject to the limitations listed below. The limited warranty is extended only to the original purchaser for purchases made from an Authorized Aqualung America Dealer and is not transferable."
VERY VALID POINT... BUT, Full warranty is included. Unopened box - warranty card inside. Receipt for purchase included. Receipt shows address of person it was mailed to. Not who bought it. Could be a gift, e.g.
I'm putting it up here to see if anyone IS interested. If not, I will return. Someone might like to save $300 on a set when the items are brand new, unopened. and full warranty included. I DO appreciate your post. Protecting one another is critical. I don't think that this is an issue though.

If the classified is now complete please close thread, avoids folks getting disappointed. Thank you.

IMG_3484.png

IMG_3485.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom