Brand new Atomic B2 and Z2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rscott9399

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
So I purchased a brand new B2 and Z2 octo, hose protectors, and inflator hose with an Aqua Lung SPG

I had 4 dives on them and the Atomic regs were not breathing like I would expect them to.
I called Atomic and was immediately issued a brand new replacement set of regs for which I have the receipt , warranty cards and boxes

Everything is brand new and it just makes no sense for me to let them sit in the closet.

It was a rather impulse buy on vacation and although they are wonderful I would rather see someone use them then sit around my house in a land locked state.

Reg was $729
Z2 was $289
Neon Yellow Color Kit for B2 $42
Inflator hose and protectors. $35
Aqua Lung SPG $129

All brand new
$1k shipped
PayPal only. Your saving a few hundred in tax and over all price for a brand new set.

PM me

Last edited:
Wow brand new never used in the box with warranty and receipt for $900 and no one is interested?

Hey Everyone, I never sold this and its just been sitting in its box.
I would take $700 plus shipping for this. Its literally brand new. Been used once in the pool.

Also I added a MiFlex Neon Yellow Octo Hose.

Please email me if interested as I don't check these PM's often

bassk94 @ yahooooooooooooooooooooooo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom