Brand new DUL CLX450

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So this weekend did my second dive with my new CLX 450 and as I put the suspender over my shoulder the attachment point tore off... Extremely frustrating... if I send it back to dui they would probably repair it for free but I don’t want to wait 10 years to get this drysuit back... so i want to repair this myself and would like some guidance on how to remove the fabric gusset and reattachment.

Attachments

• F03C7D4B-8E92-4603-986C-C8057D0E1085.jpeg
    F03C7D4B-8E92-4603-986C-C8057D0E1085.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 61
So this weekend did my second dive with my new CLX 450 and as I put the suspender over my shoulder the attachment point tore off... Extremely frustrating... if I send it back to dui they would probably repair it for free but I don’t want to wait 10 years to get this drysuit back... so i want to repair this myself and would like some guidance on how to remove the fabric gusset and reattachment.
It’s new, it cost a fortune, make them fix it or you have just given them an out for the next problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom