Closed: Brand New in Box, Never Used SANTI Heating System Drysuit Connector

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BFRedrocks

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I purchased a new SANTI Drysuit Connector, but I am unable to use it with my setup. It was received from a shop in the UK brand new on 2/6 and has never been used or connected to anything. This product sells for $225 (what I paid), but I'm offering it for $200 shipped to any US address. If you are from outside the US and interested, I can advise on shipping costs and we can agree on something reasonable.

santieheatconnectormainpictiny.png

Drysuit Connector for heating System - by Santi

Drysuit inflation valve connector is designed to be used with SANTI heating system products. This adapter takes an external standard E/O connector through a standard suit inflation valve and provides power connection to a heated product under the drysuit.

Sorry to hear that (couldn't get it to adapt to your gear) , best of luck with the sale.

Sorry to hear that (couldn't get it to adapt to your gear) , best of luck with the sale.
Thanks. It's a great product...I just have an older version Apeks valve that it won't work with. It does work perfectly with the new Apeks valves that most drysuit companies use, as well as all SITech valves, so it should be a great deal for someone.

Okay, folks...how about we say $185 OBO for the drysuit connector? It's really a great product that unfortunately will not work with my older inflator valve, and I'd hate to see it just sit around and go to waste.

Hmmm...it's just sitting in a box, complaining that it won't get used by someone. Anyone?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom