Brand New Light & Motion Bluefin HC9/HC7 Housing, Sony HDR-HC7 Camcorder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sloss

Contributor
Reaction score
Split between Denver, Colorado and Rimini, Italy

*** For Sale - Light & Motion Bluefin HC9/HC7 Housing with Zoom Macro Port and a Sony HDR-HC7 Camcorder ***

I am selling a brand new, never used, never wet Light and Motion Bluefin HC9/HC7 Underwater Housing and a Sony HDR-HC7 camcorder.

Both the housing and camcorder are in MINT CONDITION and work flawlessly.

The housing has never been used or touched water. I've used the camcorder once or twice to video a few minutes of topside activity.

The entire kit comes in a brand new Pelican 1510 carry-on protector case with padded dividers. (FAA maximum carry-on size)

Here is a link to Light & Motion's promo video for the housing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtNQNURjf9

I am asking $3100 for the entire package. PayPal preferred, plus shipping.

Feel free to email with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Doug

Attachments

• LM Bluefin Images.zip
    345.4 KB · Views: 129
I would need to know the serial number of the housing to verify compatibility of existing gear. Also, what port is on the housing now?

ppryor,

The housing and video camera are direct purchases through L&M and B&H respectively. The port is the standard wide angle zoom through macro port. Please email me at doug@underwaterlightroom.com and I will give you the serial number

Thanks!
Doug

---------- Post Merged at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:17 AM ----------

ppryor,

I've PM'd you the serial number.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom