Brand new Scubapro Geo XL BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rddvet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am selling a brand new 2011 Scubapro Geo BC. It was bought as a present. I've lost a significant amount of weight(person who bought it didn't know that) and it is a little too big. It has 2 dives(both on same day-last Thursday) on it. I wasn't sure if it truly was too big or not. Dive proved it. It has no signs of wear or usage, and is basically new.
The Geo is a very cool BC. It is specifically made with the travelling diver in mind, but is a full featured BC, that can be used for all of your diving. It is made with a soft backplate as opposed to the typical hard plastic seen in most BCs. The soft backplate allows it to be extremely light, packed down next to nothing, and as an addd benefit makes it exceptionally comfortable. It has all of the normal to-do's of any normal Scubapro BC, D-rings, plenty of lift, extra padding, large pockets, and bomb-proof stitching and build quality.
Don't be thrown off that it is a "traveler's BC." My Scubapro BC that I've been diving is a 17 year old travel style BC, and it has been nothing but perfect. It's not different than a normal BC, other than the fact it can be folded up. That's why I'm trying to replace it with another travel BC
This BC includes the power inflator and hose. An Air2 can easily be added by the buyer.
I'm asking $400 obo and $15 shipping in the continental US. The BC usually sells for $475 up in US dive shops. Outside US shipping would be whatever it costs me. I only will accept Paypal.
To learn more about the BC, check this out:
GEO - SCUBAPRO-UWATEC

Attachments

• IMG_0597.jpg
    IMG_0597.jpg
    401.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0596.jpg
    IMG_0596.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0593.jpg
    IMG_0593.jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 55