BRAND NEW!!! Zeagle Ranger BCD Great Price

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeyman806

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
• I have one AND LOVE IT!!! By far the best BC I have ever owned. Friend bought this one from a local dive shop and had to give it to me as payment before he ever got to use it! (Long story but let’s just say there was a broken dive computer involved). :shakehead:

The Zeagle Ranger is Brand New and in perfect condition. Comes with the BCD / Air Hose / Rescue Whistle / Manual / Weight Pouches (everything that is normally included) but no box. It was a little messed up (my fault) so I tossed it out.

I did a quick Google search this morning and as of 11/28/2011 the lowest price I could find was $600.00 with my local dive shop being about $110.00 more than that.

I AM ASKING $350.00 or best offer + plus the cost of shipping (or we can meet up in my area – Rhode Island)

We are selling our house and moving so I need the cash which means I will be posting this offer all over the internet. If interested then don’t wait because I don’t see this item hanging around for long.

Zeagle5.jpgZeagle1.jpgZeagle2.jpgZeagle3.jpgZeagle4.jpg

• Also for sale is an Akona Specialty Deluxe Backpack. It was a gift from my wife for a huge dive trip I had and I loved it. Just doesn’t get enough use anymore and is in awesome condition. No stains, rips or damage of any kind (well… maybe a little dusty but I will clean that up for the buyer - lol).

The Akona has tons of space and features with enough room to carry 2 full sets of dive gear (I carried everything I owned in it without any problem – INCLUDING MY TANK).
  • Has 2 large side compartments (carried my tank, fins, etc) / 1 huge compartment for a small child… lol just kidding (carried my BCD, wet suit, etc) / 1 large compartment with removable padded regulator – computer case / another big compartment (carried my hood, boots, gloves, etc) / Velcro pocket for dive books, etc.
  • Protective case that folds away inside the back of the case which is nice
  • Very comfortable shoulder straps – carried all my gear with no problem on hikes to dive location
  • Even comes with an Akona Water Bottle (not used)
A quick Google search located this item for $250.00 + shipping online at a store I never heard of before so not sure of the quality

I AM ASKING $150.00 or best offer + plus the cost of shipping (or we can meet up in my area – Rhode Island)

Akona4.jpgAkona1.jpgAkona2.jpgAkona3.jpg

Contacted about additional info about Zeagle and their Ranger BCD...

The Ranger has been at the "top of the charts" for many years– for some very good reasons:
The Ranger was the first BC to combine high quality heavy duty construction, weight integration, and rear flotation. Its introduction created a new category of buoyancy systems, and it is without doubt the most imitated BC in history! But its the Rangers incredible versatility that keeps knowledgeable divers recommending it year after year. Zeagles modular construction allows the Ranger to transition between tropical travel diving, rugged cold water diving in wet or dry suits, single or twin cylinders, and even (with optional bladder assemblies having up to 2 X 85-LB lift and easily mounted backplates) technical diving!
Constructed of heavily reinforced 1050 denier ballistic nylon, the Ranger is compatible with a variety of options and accessories, including bladders, pockets, hard backplates, and custom gear attachment components.
If you are a diver who wants a rugged recreational buoyancy system, but also want one that can adapt and change to meet different diving needs, the Ranger is a system you won't outgrow.
Standard Features:
  • 44-LB lift capacity Ballistic bladder (standard, other capacities available as options)
  • 30-lb capacity Ripcord® weight system
  • 16-lb capacity rear mount weight system (8-lbs in each pocket)
  • PFS Modular Sizing
  • Heavily reinforced 1050 denier Ballistic nylon construction
  • 11" grommets for mounting twin cylinders
  • Two Zippered utility pockets at sides
  • Adjustable elastic waist panels
  • 4 Stainless angled D-rings on shoulders (two adjustable)
  • 2 Stainless D-rings on vest
  • Adjustable Sternum Strap
  • Single or twin tank capability.
  • Dry Weight: 8.4lbs
Taken from Zeagle Website

How BIGis it?

What size are the PFS modules?

How BIGis it?

What size are the PFS modules?

LOL... that might be important... Medium

But the adjustments of this style of BCD are HUGE
There has to be almost a foot or close to it in swing